Steris AMSCO 3085 SP Surgical Table
The AMSCO 3085 SP surgical table is one of the most durable, flexible, and reliable surgical tables on the market with an increased 1000 lb weight capacity to facilitate the most routine procedure to the most intensive surgeries. It features easy-to-use patient positioning with simple level commands to increase efficiency in the operating room. Use of the hand control makes positioning the patient very intuitive. Using the Patient Orientation button makes positioning the table simple when reversing the patient on the table. When the procedure is completed a single depression of the Return to Level button brings the table back to the neutral (level) position.
- Automatic conversion functions for reverse patient positioning, regardless of headrest location means commands are automatically interpreted according to the
- Bieri hydraulics provide ultra-precise tabletop articulation for specialties such as urology and neurology. Tabletop movement is smooth and accurate through the full range
- With the addition of the orthopedic extension, the AMSCO 3085 SP surgical table pulls traction and provides positioning flexibility for hip and lower extremity
- T-shaped pedestal design and reverse orientation provide optimal access to the patient by the entire surgical team, regardless of the procedure.
- Self-leveling brakes
- One-press Return to Level
- X-ray cassette deck
- Pressure reduction mattress
- Manual override foot pump
- Optional foot control
- Optional battery back up
- Will accommodate the most routine laparoscopic procedure to the most demanding orthopedic case to neurosurgery
- Complimented by a radiolucent tabletop
- Removable head section to enhance available imaging window