GETINGE 733 LS/HC Medium Sterilizer
The Model 733HC Vacuum/Gravity Steam Sterilizer employs both gravity/downward displacement with positive pulse conditioning and pressure/vacuum pulsing for dynamic air removal. Up to 20 cycles can be easily accessed in two easy steps. Custom cycle names can be designated for each cycle and each cycle can be reconfigured for easy access. All cycle phases are sequenced and monitored by the control system, providing both audible and visual notification of deviation from certain operating parameters. For general-purpose gravity or vacuum steam sterilization of hospital instruments and supplies. The selectable temperature range is from 230°F to 275°F (110°C to 135°C) and from 219°F to 275°F (104°C to 135°C) for liquid cycles. Typical applications include wrapped and unwrapped porous and non-porous hard goods, gowns or towel packs and liquids in self-venting or unsealed containers.
Interior Chamber Dimensions
26.5 x 36 x 39" (672 x 920 x 1000mm)
26.5 x 36 x 53" (672 x 920 x 1350mm)
26.5 x 36 x 61" (672 x 920 x 1550mm)
- Featuring the new AVANTI 8.4" touchscreen display making it easier than ever to custom name cycles for fast, accurate identification.
- Process start time and date, sterilizer name and number, daily cycle number and total cycle count
- Cycle selected with time and temperature, with other adjustable parameters identified
- Consume up to 80% less water per cycle, compared to vacuum ejector design without water-saver
- Pre-vacuum cycles are more efficient
- Reduce overall cycle time by up to 10%, while reducing steam consumption by approximately 5%