Steris Amsco Century V-116 Small Sterilizer
Steris AMSCO C Series Small Steam Sterilizers are refurbished to OEM specifications and upgraded to meet the most current standards of the Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation (AAMI). The sterilizers are designed for fast, efficient sterilization of heat- and moisture-stable materials in addition to sterilization of items for immediate use. Steris AMSCO C Series small sterilizers are equipped with prevacuum, gravity, leak test and daily air removal test cycles.
Each sterilizer is equipped with either a single or double door, and is configured for open or recess mounting.
Interior Chamber Dimensions
16 x 16 x 26" (406 x 406 x 660mm)
Steris AMSCO C Series Small Steam Sterilizers are equipped with the latest features in both state-of-the-art technology and ease of use.
Steris AMSCO C Series control system with enhanced functionality and user-friendly interface screen.
- Touch-sensitive screen with 30-line x 40-character display area.
- Ink-on-paper impact printer.
- Help screens for programming and troubleshooting alarm conditions.
- Automatic check of control program and cycle data maintains process integrity.
- Service reprogrammable flash ROM memory.
Vertical sliding door with hands-free loading and unloading capability.
- Foot pedal activated door opening and closing.
- Non lubricated, steam-activated door seal.
Modularized vessel and piping for increased dependability and maximum up time.
- Reduced piping components increase reliability.
- Emergency manual exhaust valve.
- Electronic water saving control.