Steris AMSCO 3052 Washer/Disinfector
The AMSCO 3052 Single-Chamber Washer/Disinfector is designed for use in the cleaning and intermediate-level disinfection of soiled reusable utensils, trays, bedpans, and urinals. It can also be used for rubber and plastic goods, simple hard-surfaced rigid surgical instruments (such as forceps and clamps) and other similar and related articles found in healthcare facilities. The AMSCO 3052 Washer/Disinfector powers away soils with STERIS’s exclusive Category 6 spray arm technology. Washer/disinfector is compliant with ANSI/AAMI ST15883-2 and ISO 15883-2 standards for thermal disinfection.
26.5 x 26.25 x 26" (673 x 667 x 660mm)
- Productivity – Fast, 35-minute instrument cycle processes up to (6) trays simultaneously
- Flexibility – Multi-function, three-level rack provides maximum flexibility for processing a wide range of items per cycle
- Efficiency – Environmentally friendly design uses minimal utilities versus other washers in the same class
- Door interlock feature is provided to prevent cross-contamination. Door interlock feature allows only one door to be opened at a time whenever power is on.
- Safety spot pushbuttons, on on the load and one on the unload side, automatically stop all unit operation when pressed.
- Building electrical supply disconnect switch must be used to shut off power to the unit before servicing.
- The washer has an Audible Warning System