The Reliance 444 Single-Chamber Washer/Disinfector is intended for use in the cleaning and low-level disinfection of soiled reusable utensils, trays, glassware, bedpans and urinals, rubber and plastic goods, simple hard-surfaced rigid surgical instruments (such as forceps and clamps), and other similar and related items found in healthcare facilities.
The Reliance 444 Single-Chamber Washer/Disinfector, a mechanical washer/disinfector, is equipped with an Eagle® 3000 Stage 3TM control system. The washer/disinfector is designed with seven factory set cycles: Instruments, Gentle, Utensils, Glassware, Plastic Goods, Anesthesia/Respiratory Goods, and Decontamination. Three additional cycles are available for customized programming to meet specific operating requirements. The washer/disinfector is built to seismic design and includes a vented system and interior chamber light. The washer/disinfector offers both manifold and non-manifold washing and a power vertical sliding door, in a single- or double-door configuration.
Interior Chamber Dimensions
26.5 x 26.25 x 26” (673 x 667 x 660 mm)
- Easy To Use
- Highly Effective Cleaning
- Reliable and Productive
- Focused on Safety
- Mounted at eye level to the right of the chamber, allows easy monitoring of all cycle phases.
- Control system includes seven pre-programmed cycles.
- Control can retain up to 10 processing cycles in memory, programmed and named according to customer preferences.
- Decontamination Cycle Pre-Programmed- Provided to prevent the formation of biofilm on the wash chamber and inside the piping, without the need for additional cycle programming.