The AMSCO 5052 Single-Chamber Washer/Disinfector is designed for use in the cleaning and intermediate-level disinfection of soiled reusable utensils, trays, bedpans, and urinals. It can also be used for rubber and plastic goods, simple hard-surfaced rigid surgical instruments (such as forceps and clamps) and other similar and related articles found in healthcare facilities.
Interior Chamber Dimensions
26.5 x 26.25 x 26″ (673 x 667 x 660 mm)
- Color touch screen microprocessor control system
- Audible warning system
- Space saving, power vertical sliding doors
- Eight factory-loaded cycles. Each cycle effective, fast and energy efficient. Each cycle may be customized (within the allowed range of parameters) to meet specific operating requirements
- Chamber illumination by long-life, energy efficient LED light
- Compact space saving footprint
- Conforms to seismic building code requirements
- The drying system is manifold and circulates HEPA-filtered air through piping, accessories, and chamber for 1 to 60 minutes at low temperature (180°F [82°C]), or 1 to 30 minutes at high temperature (240°F [115°C]).