The Steris Amsco 2532 is a single chamber washer and disinfector. It’s designed to support smaller CSSD’s and ambulatory surgery centers. The Steris 2532 utilizes a full coverage spray pattern with cross pattern spray nozzles to ensure complete coverage. This washer features a drop-down loading door that allows loading and unloading trays without the need of a transfer cart and an intuitive LCD touchscreen control panel which provides clear visibility and access to critical information.
The Steris Amsco 2532 is intended for use in the cleaning and intermediate-level disinfection of soiled reusable utensils, trays, glassware, rubber and plastic goods, anesthesia instruments, simple hard-surfaced rigid surgical instruments (such as forceps and clamps) and other similar items found in healthcare facilities.
25 x 25.5 x 25.25" (635 x 648 x 642mm)
- Manual drop-down doors with interior and exterior glass to allow the operator to view the chamber
- Stainless-steel pump that provides circulation using a 3 HP motor
- Drains between rinses to minimize residue remaining on instruments
- Removable stainless-steel filter
- 3 Chemical injection pumps
- High-capacity air blower that delivers 240℉(116℃) of fresh air through unit piping. The fresh air is drawn through a HEPA filter
- 5.7″ (11.5cm) color touchscreen
- Color touch screen microprocessor control system
- Compact space saving footprint
- Effective, fast and energy efficient cycles
- Ability to flush up to six lumened instruments per load