The AMSCO 7053L Single-Chamber Washer/Disinfector meets the demands for the highest-volume sterile processing departments. It is designed for cleaning and intermediate-level disinfection of soiled reusable utensils, trays, bedpans, and urinals. It can also be used for rubber and plastic goods, simple hard-surfaced rigid surgical instruments (such as forceps and clamps) and other similar and related articles found in healthcare facilities.
The AMSCO 7053L Washer/Disinfector powers away soils with STERIS’s exclusive Category 6 spray arm technology. Washer/disinfector is compliant with ANSI/AAMI ST15883-2 and ISO 15883-2 standards for thermal disinfection. Optional automation system minimizes handling time. The USB port enables simple methods for data management.
Interior Chamber Dimensions
26.5 x 26.25 x 31.5” (673 x 667 x 800 mm)
- Productivity – 27-minute instrument cycle processes up to 15 DIN trays simultaneously
- Safe Operation – Easy to load racks minimize hands-on time with shelves that load from any side. Cool touch handles are staff-friendly
- Efficiency – Environmentally friendly design uses only 39.6 gallons of water per cycle
- A 21% increase in chamber size allows you to reprocess up to 50 % more trays in an 8 hour day compared to the Vision® Single Chamber Washer/ Disinfector
- Allows for flexibility when reprocessing a wide range of surgical instruments with multiple rack configurations
- Innovative corner rack spray nozzles on each level ensure no area of the tray is missed